This is to inform all students that university of Nigeria is inviting students for admission screening. News online at the website of ww.unn.ed.ng show that they’ve not started inviting students who have been offered a provisional admission to come for screening as of January 2017..
University of Nigeria nsukka is no longer using post utme to determine new students admission fate.
Unn admission screening is done via the internet on unn website. If you have checked your admission via the official jamb admission posting website/portal, you can proceed with unn admission screening.
Completing the 2016 university of Nigeria admission screening form is so easy. All you have to do is ensure you have a provisional admission from jamb.org.
If you have been posteded to unn, then you can go online and fill unn admission screening form. The form requires you to enter some information and submit.
1. You have to first check your 2017 admission status via www.jamb.org.ng. After confirming your admission, just move over to unn.edu.ng.
2. From unn admission processing website, you will fill and submit all required unn admission screening form online.
3. Kindly click on prospective students button on the application registration page.
4. Enter your jamb reg number
5. Print your remita payment form and proceed to the listed banks.
6. Unn admission screening form fee will be paid into any of the school accepted Banks.
7. After paying, kindly visit back to the school website via www.unn.edu.ng and complete the application form.
8. You will upload your o’level information on unn website. You can use WAEC, NECO (JUNE/JULY OR NOV/DEC – GCE) or NABTEB.
9. You will also upload other important documents needed for unn admission screening process online. The online application form registration is now open.
The application will end on Teusday 19th 2016. You can share this information with friends immediately.
You will only get admitted fully if you meet the required cut off point for unn admission form print out. It no more called cut off mark, it now cut off point.